Wednesday 11 May 2016

'Too sheer for TV!': Khloe Kardashian reveals she had to add a slip to her see-through dress for upcoming Ellen DeGeneres appearance


She had to hide her undies: Khloe Kardashian revealed that her dress was too sheer when she taped the Ellen DeGeneres show on Tuesday (left) so she had to add a slip (right)
Khloe Kardashian has a habit of wearing sheer clothing that shows off her lacy lingerie.

But Ellen DeGeneres was apparently having none of it.

On Wednesday the 31-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star revealed she had to add a slip to her see-through beige Balmain outfit because it was just too naughty for TV. The reality wonder had taped the show the day before.

The E! doll shared a collage on Instagram of how her look morphed.

There was a snap without the slip and one with it.

The ex of Lamar Odom also detailed how they started with a coral lip color then went to nude.

The blonde wrote: 'Yesterday's look I rocked all Balmain.

'Thank you @monicarosestyle for the sick fit. Monica added a slip to the image on the left because it was a little too sheer for TV.

She added: '1maryphillips started with a coral lip but we changed it to nude. We kept it all in the beige tones for the Ellen show. And @justinemarjan kept it sleek and straight for the hair.'


Khloe then gave a shout out to the host: 'Thank you so much Ellen for having me on!! What a dream ❤️.'

 This comes after the sister of Kim and Kourtney detailed how she got into a bad wreck at 16 and it caused her legs to have flaws.

In an entry titled 'Why I Photoshopped This Picture,' she started: 'Whenever I post a picture of my legs on Instagram, everyone comments on how fu**ed up my knees look.

'It's because I've had reconstructive surgery, you a**holes!                   

             
Revealing her past: The siren revealed earlier this week she was in a terrible car accident at age 16; here she is seen in Beverly Hills on Monday
'My right leg is an inch and a half thinner than my left because my muscles deteriorated and never recovered.'

Khloe added: 'It's funny because everyone made a big stink about this Instagram photo because I Photoshopped it. Yes, I did Photoshop it, but I was trying to make my thinner leg look bigger to match my other leg!!!

'All I want are big, thick thighs and I hate how skinny my legs are.'

The ex of James Harden added: 'The reason I've had so many of these surgeries—and always wear a knee brace for my workouts—is because I was in a car accident when I was 16.' 

  source:mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment