Monday 16 May 2016

'It's a little weird': Kim Kardashian confronts sister Kourtney for spending so much time with their mother's boyfriend Corey Gamble



Kourtney Kardashian's sisters admitted they were getting freaked out over how close she was getting with their mom's boyfriend on Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Corey Gamble was seen grocery shopping with Kourtney and her kids, playing with them at dinner time, out for a family hike together and taking Kourtney to see brother Rob as he finally returned to the spotlight on the E! show.

Kourtney - who admitted to her family giving son Mason $100 from the Tooth Fairy when he lost his first tooth - also acknowledged having a video chat every day with Corey.

Her relationship with Corey, who works for Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, raised the eyebrows of her sisters.

'I think it's kinda funny that Corey is so close to Kourtney - it's a little weird,' Kim Kardashian said after seeing them together so much.

In fact, she was so weirded out by it that she brought it up to sister Khloe, asking her: 'Do you find it at all bizarre that Kourtney and Corey are BFF. Like every photo I see of them.'

Khloe readily agreed - and called out a photo they took together while going for a hike as particularly freaky to her.

'Yes! That looked like a family photo!' Kim agreed. 'That was so inappropriate. I was like uncomfortable. Like, out of this world.'

Khloe agreed of the hiking pic: 'That was the nail in the coffin for me.'

'I love Corey, I think he's super and I love how happy my mom is,' Khloe said later. 'But Kourtney and Corey are like conjoined twins.'

                                                

                                          

Kim felt reassured of her concerns after the chat, saying on camera later: 'I knew it wasn't me that thought it was weird that Kourtney and Corey are spending so much time together.

'Him and Kourtney they go out at night together, they hang out during the day, they go on hikes. They are always together. I think I need to talk to Kourtney just to call her out on it,' Kim said.

Kim employed a very subtle approach to Kourtney, asking if she did not find it 'weird that you go out partying with Corey?'

     source:mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment