Tuesday 10 May 2016

Justin Bieber Says He's no More Taking Pictures with Fans in Instagram Rant

Justin Bieber canceled all of his future concert meet-and-greets in March, and on Tuesday afternoon, the singer's fans were dealt another blow.

In an Instagram post, Bieber, 22, ranted about feeling like a "zoo animal" because of fans constantly seeking photos from him.

"If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I'm not gonna take a picture I'm done taking pictures," he wrote. "It has gotten to the point that people won't even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity."

The singer acknowledged that "people will be disappointed," but went on to say that he doesn't "owe anybody a picture."

"And people who say 'but I bought ur album' know that you got my album and you got what you paid for AN ALBUM!" he continued. "It doesn't say in fine print whenever you see me you also get a photo."

Earlier this year, the "Sorry" singer canceled all of his tour meet-and-greets, saying he ends up "feeling so drained and filled with so much of other people's spiritual energy."

"Can't tell you how sorry I am, and wish it wasn't so hard on me.. And I want to stay in the healthy mindset I'm in to give you the best show you have ever seen," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment