Friday 8 April 2016

'Every time I had sex with my wife, I imagined it was my mother otherwise I couldn't perform': British mum, 51, and son's astonishing relationship after she abandoned him as a baby then reunited 30 years later



British-born Kim West, 51, has been in a relationship with her son Ben Ford, 32, since the pair met two years ago and realised they were sexually attracted to each other and now live in Michigan.

West, who grew up in Islington, London, became pregnant while studying in California and after giving birth to her son, gave him up for adoption.


But ever since the pair were reunited in January 2014, when Ford was still married to his wife Victoria, they realised they were attracted to each other and now say they are trying to have a baby together.


   source:dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment