Tuesday 5 April 2016

'Don't call me plus-size': Amy Schumer's fury after magazine includes her on list of full-figured stars alongside Melissa McCarthy, Adele and Ashley Graham


Amy Schumer, left, has called out Glamour magazine for including her in a list of 'plus size' stars. The comedian was mentioned on the cover of a 'Chic At Any Size' special edition alongside Melissa McCarthy, Adele and Ashley Graham. (pictured second left to right) The 34-year-old felt her inclusion sent the wrong message to young women. She wrote on Instagram on Tuesday: 'I think there's nothing wrong with being plus size. Beautiful healthy women. Plus size is considered size 16 in America. 'I go between a size 6 and an 8 (UK 10 to 12). @glamourmag put me in their plus size only issue without asking or letting me know and it doesn't feel right to me. 'Young girls seeing my body type thinking that is plus size? What are your thoughts? Mine are not cool glamour not glamourous.'


          source:dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment